The ergonomics and features of our CH7500 controls are advanced beyond those of any other control on the market. A shapely, balanced handle design provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel, throttle warm-up and start-in-gear protection features are standard on all CH7500 models, with neutral interlock and power trim/tilt offered as an option. In addition the cosmetics of these controls can be configured to many tastes.CH7500 controls are suitable for use with both universal type (3300) or OEM type control cables without the need for adaptation.
• All controls include start in gear protectiont
• Designed for use with both universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections
• Suitable for most single engine/single station combinations
• Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
• Optional neutral interlock available
• Trim, Tilt, options available
• Drag adjustment on all models
• Easy installation and set up
• Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
• Can be used in a dual station application with the DS unit and TFXTREME control cables.