PECOFacet Model CC coalescer cartridges are designed for general industrial applications where exact performance is not required such as in fuel oil, diesel, product pipelines and many liquids of lighter specific gravity.
Each coalescer is constructed of various media, precisely arranged in many layers and pleats, and wrapped around a perforated metal center tube for balanced flow and structural strength. All are encased in an outer sock material. Cartridges are 6” OD (152 mm) by 3 ½” ID (89 mm) and are available in standard lengths from 11 ¼” (1450 mm). They are dimensionally interchangeable with PECOFacet's full range of 6” OD (152mm) coalescer cartridges.
Standard Design Features
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Solids removal: 25 micron
- Water removal down to 40 ppm
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Self-centering rod mount or screw base
- Maximum recommended operating temperature: 240°F (115°C)
- Maximum differential pressure: 75 psi (5.25 kg/cm²)
- Flow direction: inside to out
- pH range from 5 to 9