Navmaster ECDIS - Type Approved Electronic Chart System
Navmaster ECDIS is a second-generation Electronic Chart Display and Information System, Type Approved by DNV and Germanischer Lloyd to the latest IHO colour and symbol specifications.
It is a powerful and flexible navigation system suited for installation on newbuilds and simple to retrofit into existing bridge layouts.
- Automatic position plotting and monitoring
- Excellent route planning and detailed passage plan documentation
- Developed with input from a wide cross-section of navigators over almost 10 years to improve ease of use and operational effectiveness
- Type Approved to the new IHO Colour and Symbol specifications (existing ECDIS systems must be updated by 1 Jan 2006)
- Suited to all types of vessel wishing to benefit from well-designed ECDIS technology
- Remote Diagnostics feature for rapid and low-cost support
- Modular hardware configuration for flexible installation, easier maintenance and to allow customers a degree of choice
See below for some Navmaster ECDIS screenshots.
Download the brochure click here
PC Maritime offer a version of Navmaster ECDIS for organisations who need to deliver training in the operational use of ECDIS. It consists of type approved software which can be run on standard PCs and networks.
In addition, PC Maritime has an affiliation agreement with Mobile Marine Technology, a company who provide flexible ECDIS training programs at venues stipulated by the client.
Click here to know more about ECDIS Training.