The Management of J. Garraio is committed to the fulfillment of the requirements of ISO9001 and the improvement of the Quality Management System, and establishes the following Quality Policy, which frames the fundamental vectors of its performance:
- Customer satisfaction with nautical charts and publications, through the fulfillment of their requirements (from customers) and the representation of the most important worldwide supplier of this type of products;
- The commitment and responsibility of employees in carrying out their tasks and, in compliance with the requirements of the QMS;
- The development of the skills of the employees necessary for the adequate performance of their functions;
- The definition of objectives that commit employees to obtain the defined quality parameters, with a view to the development and sustainability of the Company;
- Compliance with the requirements demanded by the supplier of cartography and nautical publications,
- The control of the services provided by the other suppliers to obtain the desired level of quality.
- Periodically and whenever necessary, with a view to continuous improvement of the service, as well as the Quality Management System and its effectiveness, the Quality Policy will be evaluated and revised to keep it updated and adequate.
J. Garraio's Quality Policy is communicated within the organization and is available for consultation by interested parties.
(Approved on 17/09/2019)
Consult the Quality Policy in PDF